Portable EDID/HDCP/Resolution HDMI Signal Analyzer, AA / DC Power
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The PureLink HDG-mini is a portable HDMI test meter for testing HDMI or DVI displays or analyzing input video source devices. The HDG-mini can also analyze the HDMI source device and allow you to verify the basic technical specification of connected source device such as video resolution, video format, color format, timing, HDCP and 3D detection, color depth, and audio format. The unit also has the ability to generate an image from 5 pre-programmed test pattern images and then send to the connected display for a quick and easy calibration test.
The PureLink HDG-mini is truly portable in that it can be used with the included power supply or taken anywhere and be powered via 4 AAA batteries. The HDG-mini is plug and play and ready to tackle your HDMI testing needs.
- 1 HDMI in and 1 HDMI out, can use DVI adapters
- Integrated timing charts at 60Hz: 720 X 480p, 1024 X 768, 1280 X 720p, 1920 X 1080p, 1920 X 1200
- Supported display resolutions: VGA through WUXGA, and 480i through 1080P
- HDMI v1.3
- Enhanced EDID management
- HDCP Compliant
- Power: Included power supply or 4 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 4.7' x 3.5' x 0.8'
- Weight: .92lbs
- Warranty: 3 years