Liberty AV DL-HDE100-H2
HDMI 2.0 18G 4K HDR Over HDBaseT 328 ft Extender Set
The DigitaLinx DL-HDE100-H2 HDBaseT extender set transmits HDMI 2.0 audio and video, up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4/ 8 bit color with HDR support as well as control up to 100m / 330’ using a single Category 6 cable. Supports HDMI 2.0a, HDR10 and HDCP 2.2 as well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio formats. Control extension supports bidirectional IR, Ethernet pass through and RS232 pass through. Built in re-clocking circuitry ensures that extender set is backwards compatible with older HDMI version chip sets.
The DigitaLinx DL-HDE100-H2 can transport HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps up to 100 meters. The system enables high data rates by utilizing visually lossless compression at a 2:1 data compression rate when the signal surpasses 10Gbps, anything under 10Gbps will never be compressed.
Built-in surge protection and diagnostic LEDs ensure hassle-free and robust installations. Flexible power design allows the units to be powered at either the TX or RX end, and only one power supply is required to power the set. The 12 volt power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
The DL-HDE100-H2 is sold only as a set. The individual transmitter and receiver are not compatible with other HDBaseT devices due to proprietary PoE circuitry.
Features and Benefits
- HDMI over HDBaseT transmission up to 328 feet
- Supports HDMI2.0 resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR
- Built-in surge protection
- Diagnostic LEDs
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Bidirectional Wideband IR and RS232 pass-through
- 100-BaseT Ethernet pass-through
- Flexible power design (use power supply at TX or RX)
- Locking power connector (power supply included)
- Re-Clocking Circuitry for maximum compatibility