15A Advanced Remote Smart Sequencer W/SMP, EVS, 9 Outlets
Featuring the Furman CN-1800S 15A Advanced Remote Smart Sequencer W/SMP, EVS, with 9 Outlets. This power sequencer is specifically designed for commercial AV installers. It combines Furman's SmartSequencing technology, Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). It also offers optional compatibility with the BlueBOLT Remote Power and Energy Management Platform (BB-RS232 adapter required, sold separately).
The CN-1800S is one of the first products to feature Furman's exclusive SmartSequencing which allows large AV systems to safely sequence power up or down bidirectionally via a simple push of a button or turn of a key from a single control point. This technology enables a primary unit to control, communicate, and sequence multiple secondary units. The units can be connected by current loop more than 1,000 feet away and are also backward compatible with Furman's legacy sequencers.
Additionally, this sequencing power conditioner is equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets offering robust control options for integration with control systems. Connect an RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (Not Included) and the user has the option of remote communication and control through Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or BlueBOLT technology.
BlueBOLT Remote Energy Management is a free, cloud-based application that gives the user ability to remotely power-cycle AV equipment, schedule power conservation, receive automatic alerts, as well as verify network connections. With remote communications technology, BlueBOLT provides a straightforward way to manage electronic components via the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Rear Panel Outlets: 2 Unswitched NEMA 5 15R's (1 duplex), 6 Sequenced NEMA 5-15R's (3 duplexes each controlled by separate relay)
- Front Panel: One NEMA 5-15R Convenience Outlet, Unswitched
- User Interface
- Key-switch: Front panel, 3-position key-switch (On, Off, Remote)
- Keys: Included, 1 pair
- Push-button Switch: Front panel, hidden by security cover
- Circuit Breaker: Front panel, push-button, 15A Thermal Breaker
- Front panel diagnostic indicators: Primary link, Secondary link, Ethernet, Remote off, Delay 1, Delay 2, Delay 3, Power, Protection OK, Extreme Voltage
- Front Panel DIP Switches: Front panel. Hidden by security cover, 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off BND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Potentiometer: Front panel, hidden by security cover, fine tune delay adjust
- Control/Status/Triggering (Rear Panel):
- Remote Terminal: +5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- SmartSequencing: Phoenix 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop - 1000' nominal)
- Remote Terminal: Phoenix 4-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals
- +12V, STAT, REM, GND (Class 2 Wiring)
- Force Off/Delay 3 Terminal: Phoenix 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF, DELAY 3 (Class 2 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible: Yes, DB-9 Connector
- IP Addressability: Optional, via BB-RS232 Ethernet/RS-232 Adapter (sold separately) for IP control via Telnet, HTTP, BlueBOLT
- Voltmeter: Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter: Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, 1A accuracy
- Additional Specs:
- AC Surge Protection: SMP
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188VAC peak @ 6,000 volts/3,000 amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- AC Undervoltage Protection: EVS, 77VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage Protection: EVS, 145VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset Modes: Manual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- LiFT Noise Attenuation: Linear, 10dB @10KHz, 40dB@100KHz, 50dB@500KHz
- Power Consumption (No Load): 10 Watts
- Safety Agency: NRTL-C, RoHS Compliant
- Faceplate with integrated rack ears: 19" Wide
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 17" x 10.5" x 1.75"
- Weight: 12lbs.
- Warranty: 15 years