5x5 Composite & (B) Audio Matrix Switcher
Kramers VS-5x5 is a 5x5 high-performance audio matrix switcher for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. This is an ideal solution for professional video display and monitoring systems requiring a true 5x5 matrix operation. This product is also great for use in multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection situations, as well as production and video editing studios. To ensure glitch-free switching with genlocked sources it will switch during the vertical interval.
The VS-5x5 uses switching synchronization which allows for the device to synchronize either to the external reference or the incoming video. With a front panel control lockout to prevent unwanted tampering after desired settings have been programmed, control of this device is through the front panel itself, RS-232(KRouter Windows based software included) & RS-485, or IR remote(included). After presets have been selected memory location can store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed. Through the input and output via RS-232 you also have the ability to control audio gain levels. A take button allows for the execution of multiple switches at once.
This system is designed to manage composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals and with Breakaway Audio the audio can be routed separately from the video as needed. The system comes ready to manage up to 70MHz of bandwidth. It also features a standard 19" width and 2U height to accommodate easy rack placement in a secure environment.
- Inputs: 5 x composite video on BNC connectors
- Outputs: 5 x composite video on BNC connectors
- Bandwidth: 70MHz ( 3dB) fully loaded
- Front Panel Control Lockout: Secure Lockout to save presets prevents from tampering
- Audio I/O: 5 balanced stereo audio inputs and 5 balanced stereo audio outputs
- Breakaway Audio: Audio can be routed separately from the video
- Take Button: executes multiple switches at once
- Preset Switches: stores multiple switch presets
- Control: front panel, RS-232 & RS485, IR remote
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 28VA
- Video Coupling: DC
- Audio Coupling: DC at input, AC at output
- Included Accessories: IR Remote, Rack Ears, Power Cord, Windows based Kramer control software, null-modem adapter
- Differential Gain: 0.02%
- Differential Phase: 0.44Deg
- Max Output Level: Video: 2Vpp / Audio: +19dBu
- Dimensions: 19" x 7.2" x 1U
- Weight: 6.3lbs
- Warranty: 7 Years