8-Port HDMI Video Content Overlay Solution - Full HD 1080p/60
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The Kramer VCO-8 is a 8-port video content overlay device that is an amazing piece of hardware designed for users wanting to expand on their current digital signage applications. The VCO-8 is a web-based video content overlay solution that works by overlaying eight independent graphic image to any number of displays over a standard HDMI cable in full HD 1080p/60 or 1920x1200 resolution qualities. This allows owners to give customers, patrons, or guests, extremely precise and targeted information pertaining to exactly your business needs, for each and every display in your installation. Whether it's to provide visitor information, messages, promotional marketing information, restaurant specials, or emergency alerts, the VCO-8 can overlay the selected image on your current display network. Making this an ideal solution for hotel lobbies, lounges, conference rooms, guest rooms, or on TV screens in sports bars, fitness centers, nightclubs, or special venues.
The VCO-8 video content display device can provide full HD overlays in static or animated, dynamic colored images. Overlays can be of any size, and users have full transparency control of their overlaid content. For multiple applications there are multiple overlay templates, and with the built-in looping output users can daisy chain any number of displays together. Another beneficial feature is it allows for centralized control of all promotional overlays, with support for unlimited number of overlays and displays. Being web browser based the unit can be accessed securely from anywhere around the world through any Web browser. This device is extremely user friendly, with feature rich software content that allows users in the design, scheduling and display of their digital signage content. Flexible controls allow the VCO-8 to be controlled either the front OSD (On-Screen Display), or via the built-in Web browser.
- Input: HDMI and HDMI Loop
- Output: 8 x HDMI
- Ports: Ethernet, USB, and Power
- Resolutions: up to Full HD 1080p/60
- Full HD Overlays: Static or animated, dynamic color image
- Overlays Any Size Content with Full Transparency Control
- Multiple Overlay Templates: For multiple applications
- Built-in Looping Output: For daisy chaining any number of displays
- Centralized Control of all Promotional Overlays
- Support for Unlimited Number of Overlays and Displays
- Web Browser: Accessible from any Web browser, anywhere around the world, securely
- Error Reporting: Comprehensive error reporting for connected displays and overlays
- Full Overlay Automation: Automates entire overlay process from design to display, in multiple locations
- Easy to Use - Feature rich software design, schedule, and display
- Enables Digital Signage with Unlimited Viewing Zones
- USB Switcher
- Flexible Control: OnScreen Display (OSD), built-in Web browser
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, 4 Rubber feet. Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 7.20" x 1U"
- Weight: 3.4lbs
- Warranty: 7 years