4K60 HDMI 2.0 Extender over Fiber Optic Cable, HDCP - 115'
The Avenview FO-HDM4K-35-MM is a high-performance fiber optic cable that extends HDMI 2.0 signals up to 115' and supports 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4. This fiber optic cable structure allows the 4K extender to transmit at extremely high speeds over long distances. The FO-HDM4K-35-MM extender cable comes with a transmitter and receiver on each end respectively. This cable system works by connecting the transmitter end to a 4K source via the HDMI connector, it will then convert the audio/video signal so it can be sent over the fiber optic cable. On the other end the receiver then decodes the data signals into the connected 4K display through the HDMI connector. This device also has the ability to auto detect the display resolution and will adjust the output accordingly.
This fiber optic extender is HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant, supports surround sound up to 7.1 Ch, and features a HBR (High Bit Rate) assembly that supports data transfer rates up to a lightning fast 18Gbps. It also features a hot plug detection signal that is transmitted by a 1CH multi-mode fiber. When there is a need to extend video and audio from your PC to a display over longer cable runs while maintaining pristine image and sound quality, the FO-HDM4K-35-MM from Avenview is the perfect solution to your digital signage, home theater, or conference room type applications. Comes backed by a 3 year warranty from Avenview and a 5V power adapter.
- Length: 115'
- Supported Resolutions: 4K@60Hz (4096x2160) and UHD 16:9 at 130', WQXGA@60Hz and 1080p@60Hz
- Input/Output Signal: HDMI Signal 2.0
- Chroma Subsampling 4:2:0 and 4:4:4 at 4K60
- Connectors: HDMI Type A male to HDMI Type A female
- HDCP Support
- Video Bandwidth: Up to 18Gbps
- Data Rate: 5.4Gbs
- HDR 10-bit 4:2:0
- Audio Supported: Surround Sound (up to 7.1 Ch) or Stereo Digital Audio
- Real Time EDID Transmission
- Cable Type: Optical Hybrid + Copper
- Electrical Connector : 20 pin Displayport plug
- Power Supply: TBA
- Power Consumption: 1.39W
- Optical Source: 850nm VCSEl
- O/E Converter: PIN photo Diode
- Fiber Type: 50/125 m Multi-mode glass fiber OM2 or OM3 rated fiber
- Package Contents: 1 x HDMI Extender Cable with Transmitter and Receiver, 1 x 5V/2A Power Adapter, 1 x User Manual
- Warranty: 3 years