The ATEN KA7140 Altusen Serial KVM Adapter Cable is a handy device that has been designed to be connected to a KVM device to allow the control of serial devices through serial ports. This adapter is light and come in compact form factor, ideal for rack-mount or desktop servers. It hot pluggable so users can add or remove computers without having to power down the switch and will support a signal transmission to up to 1000'. Being CPU module designed with automatic conversion this adapter cable allows for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (Serial).
- Link Connectors: RJ-45
- Computer Connectors: DB-9
- Power Connector: Mini-USB Type B
- Switch for Firmware Upgrade: 1 x Slide
- LED Indicators: 1 x Green for Online, 1 x Orange for Power
- Housing: Plastic
- Hot pluggable: add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Support VT100
- Support up to 1000' signal transmission
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Weight: 0.2lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86"
- Included Accessories: 1x USB Cable, 1x Rack Mount Kit, 1x Rack Mounting Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years