Tilt Up Table Box w/ 1 AC, 1 VGA, 1 Audio, 1 Data, 1 Phone
The Altinex TNP121 Tilt 'N Plug tabletop interconnect box uses a multimedia input plate that can be "tilted' open when needed and pushed closed when not needed. The top comes in your choice of black or silver anodized aluminum. It provides a single input plate with all the essentials: AC power, VGA computer video (15pin HD F/M), computer/MP3 audio (3.5mm F/M), telephone (RJ11 F/M), and network (RJ45 F/M) input connections. All inputs include a 6' male terminated cable, while the power cord is 9' in length.
The box mounts flush in the table and the bezel has beveled edges so running paper across it won't snag any papers and will make it look even thinner. To open press the top and the hydraulic gas spring will pop it open, to close press till it latches shut. To install, cut your hole using the cutout template and drop in the hole. It easily is secured to the underside of the table via pressure with thumb screws.
- Color: Black or silver anodized aluminum
- Mounts flush into tabletop
- Connections: 1 VGA, 1 Audio, 1 phone, 1 Cat6, and 1 Power
- Opens/closes by pressing on top panel
- All 6' cables pass through to the underside of the table with male terminated ends
- Power cable: 9'
- Bezel dimensions: 4.6" x 4.9"
- Cutout dimensions: 4.2" x 4.5"
- Table thickness: .75" to 2.25"
- Depth under table: 4.9"
- UL listed
- Mounting hardware included
- Warranty - Table box: 10 years, Gas spring: 1 year