4K HDBaseT Transmitter & Receiver, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 - 230'
The Zigen ZIG-POE-70 is a transmitter and receiver that is used to extend your HDMI signal over a single Ethernet cable up to 230' via HDBaseT technology. The kit supports resolutions up to 4K and can also send and receive PoE, IR, and RS-232. The transmitter sends power to the receiver over the Ethernet cable so the receiver does not require a power outlet for power. The kit is compliant with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 for the latest in compliancy. The transmission supports pass through for 3D and CEC. The transmitter and receiver can send uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
The Zigen ZIG-POE-70 is an extremely affordable solution to send your HDMI signal a long distance with 24/7 reliability and the latest technology.
- Includes: Transmitter, receiver, power cord, 1 IR receiver, 2 captive screw connectors, and 1 IR in cable
- Resolutions: Up to 4K / 2K, 30Hz, 24bpp 4:4:4, 4K / 2K, 60Hz, 24bpp 4:2:0
- Distance: 230'
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 2.2
- Supports: 3D & CEC Pass-through
- Sends video, embedded audio, RS-232, IR
- Pass through: 3D, CEC
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio
- Warranty: 3 years