2x1 XGA, HDTV Compatible, 1300MHz, Mechanical Switcher
The VP-201xl from Kramer is a high-quality mechanical switcher for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and beyond UXGA. Being a passive (mechanical) switcher this device requires no power and makes it possible to operate "backwards" as a 1x2 swticher, by taking a single input and toggling between two displays. The device computer graphics switcher takes either of two signals to a single output. This makes the switcher an ideal use in any presentation system requiring simple two-way VGA/XGA switching such as in schools, churches, rental/staging environments.
The VP-201xl features a high-bandwidth of 1300MHz, is HDTV compatible, high-density 15-pin HD connectors, comes with included mounting brackets, and is backed by Kramer's 7 year warranty.
- 2x1 XGA Mechanical Switcher
- Inputs: 2 analog red, green, blue signals on 15pin HD (F) connectors
- Outputs: 1 analog red, green, blue signals, on 15pin HD (F) connector
- Switching Method: Mechanical (Passive)
- HDTV Compatible
- Video Bandwidth: 1300MHz
- Bidirectional Operation: Can be used as a 2x1 switcher (2 inputs, 1 output) or a 1x2 switcher (1 input, 2 outputs)
- Warranty: 7 Years