1 Audio Channel Transformer, Converts 4/8 Ohms to 70/100V, Max 100W
Kramer's TR-91 is a 100W audio channel transformer for speaker signals. This device will takes one 4Ω/8Ω channel from a speaker output of a power amplifier, the transforms it to 70/100V and distributes it to an array of loudspeakers. These transformers have a bandwidth of 18kHz, a maximum power of 100 watts, and is a passive device, meaning no external power is required. This device is primarily used in array installations, conference rooms, educational classrooms, presentation venues, training rooms, and hotel lobbies.
- Input: 1 low-impedance (4 Ohms/8 Ohms) speaker input
- Output: 1 high-impedance (4 Ohms/8 Ohms) speaker output
- I/O Connectors: Terminal Block
- Passive Device: No power required
- Max Power: 100W
- Voltage Gain: 7.4dB/10.5dB (70V/100V)
- Bandwidth: 18kHz
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 6.4" x 1.7"
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Warranty: 7 Years