XGA & Component + Audio Twisted Pair Transmitter with EDID
The TP−45EDID from Kramer is a high−performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics or component video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. This transmitter works by converting the input signals to a twisted pair signal that it will then transmits to a compatible receiver such as the TP-46N. This device is HDTV compatible, has a maximum resolution of WUXGA & 1080p, and a system range of 330'. With the Power Connect System the TP-45EDID can use a single connection to the transmitter or receiver to power both units when the two devices are within 150' of each other. EDID capture copies and stores the EDID from a display device. Controlling the transmitter is very easy and user friendly with a front input selector, EDID capture buttons, and remote input selector terminal block. When used with a compatible XGA receiver such as the TP-46N this transmitter is ideal for use in presentation and multimedia applications which require long-range graphics distribution such as in schools, hospitals, and retail stores. These transmitters/receivers from Kramer are also used in security systems and military applications for their high-quality performance functions and vast amount of features.
- HDTV Compatible
- Max. Resolution: WUGXA & 1080p
- System Range: 330'
- Video Inputs: 1 component video on 3 RCA connectors, 1 XGA on a 15 pin HD connector
- Audio Inputs: 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm jack, 1 S/PDIF audio on an RCA connector
- Output: 1 twisted pair on an RJ 45 connector (video/audio)
- EDID Capture: Copies and stores the EDID from a display device
- Indicators: Input selection and EDID status LEDs
- Controls: Front panel input selector and EDID capture buttons, remote input selector terminal block
- Independently Selectable Video and Audio Sources: Computer graphics component video, analog, or digital audio
- Use Cable Type UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years