XGA & HDTV Over Twisted Pair Branching Receiver
Kramer's TP-202 is a twisted pair branching receiver (transceiver) for computer graphics video signals that have resolutions up to or exceeding UXGA or HDTV signals. This device works by taking a twisted pair signal and converting it into a computer graphics or HDTV signal available on two 15-pin HD outputs, and then simultaneously re-transmits the original twisted pair signal to another compatible receiver. The main features of the TP-202 is a transmission range of more than 300', HD signal reception up to 1080p, two UXGA outputs on 15-pin HD connectors, selectable polarity for decoding H & V sync, 12V DC power supply, and a CAT5 output for transmitting the signal to an additional receiver. This transceiver is an ideal solution in presentation and multimedia applications where a long range graphics distribution is needed such as in schools, hospitals, security and retail stores.
The TP-202 also features a Power Connect System, which allows for a single connection to either the transmitter or the receiver to power both units, if the devices are within 150' of one another. The level and gain controls on the front panel are recessed so as to not accidentally bump or alter the settings once they are set, this device is expandable and can be cascaded up to 6 units deep. There is a 7 year warranty from Kramer that comes with the TP-202 and an included power supply.
- Max. Resolution: WUXGA 1600 x 1200
- HDTV Compatible: up to 1080p
- System Range: 300'
- Input: 1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector
- Outputs: 1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 Connector, 2 UXGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors
- Recessed Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls
- Expandable: Cascades up to 6 units
- H&V Sync Polarity Settings
- Cable Type: For standalone, use UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5
- Power Connect System: Only when both Tx&Rx are within 150'
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years