Key Digital KD-Pro75
UHD 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Cable w/ HDR10, HDCP 2.2, Ethernet, ARC - 75'
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The Key Digital KD-Pro75 75', 23 AWG, Ultra HD 4K HDMI Cable with 12.2Gbps of bandwidth. This high-quality cable series offers the latest in 4K resolutions with Ultra HD/4K support up to 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4 and 50/60Hz at 4:2:0. These cables feature HDR10 (High Dynamic Range) which provides for super life-like images through the use of a greater range of luminance levels. They are HDCP 2.2 compliant as well as backwards compatible down to lower HDCP versions. The Ethernet Channel on these Pro series cables allow for 100 Mb/s of Ethernet speeds between two HDMI connected devices. They have 3D capabilities that allow for 3D stereoscopic signal formats to be passed, as well as an Audio Return Channel (ARC) which allows the audio to be returned from the display back to the HDMI source for amplification and display.
The KD-Pro series will support all digital audio formats to include: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio. Lastly these cables have been designed using OPEN EYE Technology, meaning they have been certified and tested for low loss and a noise-free performance. The KD-Pro series cables offer the latest in 4K resolutions, super fast data transfer rates, HDR10 support, and are backed by a 3 year warranty form Key Digital, making them an ideal solution when wanting to enjoy Ultra HD content in your workplace, home theater, or digital signage type applications.
- Length: 75'
- Resolutions Supported: Up to 4K/60 4:2:0 or 4K/30 4:4:4
- Bandwidth: 12.2Gbps
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: Backwards compatible with previous versions
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Ethernet Channel: 100 Mb/s Ethernet between two HDMI connecting devices
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 24/25/30Hz 4:4:4/10 bits or 50/60Hz 4:2:0/10 bit
- Audio Return Channel: Audio can be returned from display back to HDMI source for amplification and display
- 3D Support: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Support All Digital Audio Formats: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- OPEN EYE Technology: Certified & tested for low loss and noise-free performance
- Warranty: 3 Years