UltraSlim 4K HDMI 4x1 Switcher with 4:4:4 Color Space & 18G
Featuring the SW-4X1SL18G UltraSlim 4K HDMI 4x1 Switcher from KanexPro with 4:4:4 Color Space & high-bandwidth of 18 Gbps. This device allows the user(s) to connect up to four HDMI inputs and display them on a single 4K display. The four inputs allow each user to connect their own HDMI cable to the switcher; the system then auto-'senses' when an input is attached and in-turn distributes the live signal on the 4K display device. Additionally, this unit features Audio Return Channel or ARC.
To control this unit the user can send RS-232 commands, by using the front panel push buttons, or by using the IR Remote; doing so illuminates the corresponding indicator showing real-time switching status. The KanexPro SW-4X1SL18G is an ideal solution for a variety of applications including corporate and residential AV applications.
Other Features of this Switcher Include:
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliance
- Transmits 4K over HDMI cable up to 32 ft.
- Incredibly thin design – only 0.4” (11 mm) thick
- Supports CEC and EDID management
- Micro USB port for firmware update
- Input: 4x HDMI
- Output: 1x HDMI
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Output Video: HDMI 2.0 w/ full 3D
- Interlaced Resolutions (50&60Hz): HDTV up to 1080i
- Progressive Resolutions (50&60Hz): HDTV up to 4Kx2K@60Hz
- Max Data Rate: 18 Gbps
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz/30Hz
- CEC - Pass through enabled
- Compliance: HDCP 2.2
- External Power Supply: 5V DC@ 1A
- Power Consumption (Max): 5W
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 7.6 x 0.44 x 3.1"
- Package Contents: 4x1 HDMI Switcher, 5V power supply, IR remote, 3.5mm IR receiver, Operation Manual