4K HDMI HDBaseT 2.0 with USB 2.0 KVM Extender Kit - 492'
The KanexPro EXT-HDBTKVM100 is a transmitter and receiver kit, using the latest HDBaseT 2.0 technology the kit can also send USB 2.0. In addition to USB 2.0 the kit can send your HDMI with embedded audio, RS-232, and PoH up to 492' over a single Cat6 cable for 1080P or 328' for 4K. The PoH is bi-directional meaning a single power supply can be used on either the transmitter or receiver increasing your installation options.
One USB type B port is added on the transmitter for connecting to PC or USB peripherals, and two USB 2.0 ports are provided on the receiver side to work like a KVM or USB based touch panel using USB HID to create remote USB data and video extension up to 492 feet. This is an ideal setup for conference rooms and boardrooms where the extender offers two USB interfaces allowing SOFTCODEC systems to be used for video conferencing and for use with PTZ cameras. The kit is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant to meet the latest compliancy standards.
The KanexPro EXT-HDBTKVM100 is a perfect solution when you need to extend high resolution and USB long distances.
- HDBaseT 2.0 technology
- Sends: USB 2.0, HDMI with embedded audio, RS-232, and PoH
- Bi-directional PoH
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Distance: 492' over a single Cat6 cable for 1080P or 328' for 4K
- Resolutions: Up to 4096x2160@30Hz, 3840x2160-(30Hz/24Hz/25Hz/50Hz/60Hz)
- EDID and CEC pass through
- Embedded audio: PCM/Dolby Digital/DTS/DTS-HD
- Dimensions: 4.5"x0.86"x3.74"
- Weight: 1.78lbs
- Warranty: 3 years