Analog to Digital Audio Converter - LPCM
The AUA2DCV Analog to Digital Audio adapter from KanexPro is a device that works by converting an RCA input into a digital S/PDIF or Optical (TOSLINK) output. The resulting electromagnetic-noise-free transmission digital audio output signal is on a 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with a sampling rate of 48 Khz. Coming in a very compact size for easy mounting, the AUA2DCV is easy to install and simple to operate. This unit is great for use in both home theater type applications or professional audio switching environments. Comes with its own power supply and is backed by a 1 year warranty from KanexPro.
- Input: RCA Stereo (R/L)
- Output: LPCM, TOSLINK
- Sample Rate: 48Khz
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE, UL
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 1A
- Power Consumption: 0.5 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 2"x 1.6" x 1"
- Weight: 0.16lbs
- Included Accessories: 5V DC @ 1A Power Supply
- Warranty: 1 Year