Universal Infrared (IR) Emitter for Intelix Devices (4-Pack)
The Intelix DIGIB-EMT is a 4 pack of 6.5' Infrared (IR) emitter cables that are designed to allow the transmission of IR signals from Intelix-branded extender products to source devices and displays. The emitter housing features a tear drop shape that minimizes the size of the emitter, while still allowing for optimal signal transmission. The DIGIB-EMT includes die-cut double sided tape for installation. It is an ideal solution for controlling devices from a remote location as it can emit IR signals transmitted from a remote location, and is compatible with devices using wide-band IR.
- Wide-Band Infrared (IR): 30 KHz to 55 KHz at 5V DC reference
- Cable Length: 6.5'
- Material, Emitter Housing: Deep red translucent plastic
- Dimensions Emitter Housing: 0.24 in. x 0.37 in. x 0.59 in
- Cable Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) mono (TS) plug
- Included Items: 4 DIGIB-EMT Cables
- Warranty: 2 years