Hall Research SC-HDMI-2A
Audio Extractor and HDMI Scaler
The Hall Research SC-HDMI-2A is an HDMI audio extractor/de-embedder, it pulls the embedded audio from the HDMI so you can send it to an audio source such as an amplifier. It can embed external analog or digital audio sources into the output HDMI stream, and conversely can extract audio from HDMI source and output it in both analog (L/R line level) and digital (S/PDIF TOSLINK) formats.
The unit also acts as an HDMI scaler, it can scale the signal up or down to your choice of several resolutions. The SC-HDMI-2A has the ability to output a wide range of resolutions and refresh rates regardless of the input timing and resolution. The output resolution can be set to match the native resolution of the display or manually specified by the user. The unit is also able to perform a real-time horizontal axis flip (mirroring) which makes it ideal for teleprompting applications.
The device is easy to install and set up, it features an OSD menu for configuration, picture setup, system information and other advanced options.
- Extracts audio from the embedded HDMI stream
- Provides both digital and analog audio outputs
- Embeds audio to an HDMI stream from analog or digital S/PDIF audio source
- Scales any HDMI or DVI signal up or down to various resolutions
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion
- Horizontal axis flip (mirroring) for teleprompter applications
- Motion video adaptive, temporal de-interlacing, and 3:2 / 2:2 pull-down
- Inputs: (1) HDMI, (1) 3.5mm AUDIO, (1) OPTICAL AUDIO
- Outputs:(1) HDMI, (1) 3.5mm AUDIO, (1) OPTICAL AUDIO
- Dimensions: 4" W x 6.5" D x 1" H
- Weight: 0.75 Lbs
- Warranty: 3 years