4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x4 Matrix Switcher
Introducing the Gefen EXT-UHD600A-44 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x4 Matrix Switcher. This device can route up to four 4K60 4:4:4 input sources to any combination of up to four 4K60 4:4:4 video zones or displays. It supports 18.2 Gbps of bandwidth as well as 600 MHz TMDS Clock Frequency which is, under the HDMI 2.0 standard, the highest specified. This unit supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) 10-bit Deep Color, HDCP 2.2 and 1.4, as well as 3DTV and Lip Sync pass-through. With the use of the Gefen CAB-DVI2-HDMI-LCK DVI-to-HDMI (sold separately) it supports the use of DVI displays and DVI sources up to 1080p Full HD and WUXGA (1920x1200).
Additionally, it supports up to 7.1 channels of High Bit Rate (HBR) digital audio including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio. As well as 2 channel PCM, built-in Audio De-Embedders break out 2 channel analog, and up to 5.1 channels of Bitstream audio from each HDMI output, allowing the audio content to be sent to music distribution systems and external amplifiers. It includes 2 USB power ports for use with sources requiring a USB power supply. It also features LRP (Long Reach Power) which provides 500 mA at 5V on pin-18 of both HDMI 1 & 2 outputs.
This switcher accommodates Gefen locking HDMI cables to ensure secure connections and features a rack-mountable, 1U enclosure that can also be placed on a shelf. For control of this device, the user has a variety of options such as EDID Management, RS-232 Serial Control, Push-Buttons, IR remote control, or by way of IP control via UDP, Telnet, and the built-in web server interface.
- Input: 4x HDMI
- Output: 4x HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 4K60 4:4:4
- Bandwidth/Data Rate: 18 Gbps
- Digital Audio Output: 4x TOSLINK Optical, 4x RCA Coax
- Analog L/R Audio Output: 4x 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- Control: RS-232 (DB-9), Ethernet (1x RJ-45)
- LED Indicators: 1x LED blue, 16x LED blue, 4x LED red
- Buttons: 4x tact-type, 1x tact-type (recessed)
- IR Sensor: 1x front panel
- IR In/Ext Port: 1x 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- DC Power Connector: 1x 4-pin, locking
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Max. TMDS Clock: 600 MHz
- Power Consumption: 40W - USB power ports in use, 30W - USB power ports not used
- Included Accessories: Power Supply (EXT-PS24U-O-6), Power Cord, 2x Rack Ears, 4x Screws, 4x Self-Adhesive Rubber-Feet, IR Extender (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN), IR Remote (RMT-44A), Quick Start Guide
- Rack-Mount Requirements: Standard 19" rack, 1U high
- Dimensions (excluding rack ears and connectors, WxHxD): 17.25" x 1.75" x 6.3"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years