HDBaseT 4K Transmitter & Receiver Kit, IR, PoH, RS232 - 230'
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
HD-H70-SP from FSR, quality technology designed to extend HDMI up to 230'
The FSR HD-H70-SP is a kit that consists of a HDBaseT Class B transmitter and receiver, they are super slim with a thickness of only .6". The kit can send your 1080P signal up 230' or 130' for 4K. Not only does it send your HD video but HD audio, bi-directional IR and RS-232, and power. There is 1 power supply included that can be used on either the transmitter or receiver, it will then power the other unit. The kit supports HDMI version 1.4, 3D, and is HDCP compliant.
- Primary Features Include: Transmits uncompressed full HD Digital HDMI video, audio, control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232), and power.
- 70 Meter units are Class B HDBaseT units
- Straight-through cables with RJ-45 connectors wired in TIA/EIA T568B scheme
- Input resolutions: 4k 2160p (3840x2160) / 1080P / 1080i / 720P / 576P / 480P / 576i / 480i
- For the best resolution and ESD performance, use shielded CAT6A cable
- Power supply can power the set from the HD-H70-SP-Tx Transmitter or the HD-H70-SP-Rx Receiver (TX-RX or RX-TX)
- 3-year warranty
The FSR HD-H70-SP is an affordable and reliable means to send your signal over HDBaseT, and with a 3 year warranty giving your peace of mind.
Range Extender Set - Application Diagram:
- Class B HDBaseT HDMI Extender
- Resolutions: Up to 4K30
- Distance: 1080P up to 230', 4K30 up to 130' using shielded Cat6a/7 cable
- Transmitter I/O: HDMI In, HDBT Out
- Receiver I/O: HDBT In, HDMI Out
- Sends: Bi-directional IR and RS-232, power, multi-channel HD audio
- PoH: Included power supply can either be used on the transmitter or receiver and power the other unit
- HDMI v1.4
- Dimensions: 5.3" x 3" x .6"
- Includes: 1 transmitter, 1 receiver, 1 power supply, 4 mounting ears, 2 IR emitter cables, 2 IR receiver cables
- Warranty: 3 years