Laser Projector 6,500 Lumens HDBaseT, WXGA Resolutions - No Lens
The EK-621W from Eiki is a high-quality 6,500 Lumens Laser Projector that uses lamp-less technology. The EK-621W offers a feature rich set, exceptional performance, and uses the latest in connectivity options. This laser projector uses a 0.65 inch digital micro-mirror device (DMD) imaging system that helps contribute to the projectors vivid colors and extreme clarity, and since lasers have the ability to create the exact colors that are required without the need to absorb or otherwise block white lights, the system efficiency is considerably greater than that of normal lamp based projector systems. Making this an ideal addition to your conference room, classrooms/learning centers, or for the professional A/V home theater enthusiast.
The EK-621W features native resolutions up to WXGA (1280 x 800) with a 16:10 aspect ratio, and an amazing contrast ratio of 100,000:1. The projection light source is a Blue Laser + Phospher which allows for brilliant color and picture quality. Laser based projection technology being less fragile than that of traditional lamp-based systems offers a nearly instant on/off performance with no warm up time, making this an ideal addition to any system where superior image quality is essential.
The Eiki EK-621W is also a highly versatile device when it comes to connectivity and user-ability. This system provides RJ-45 connectors for LAN access using either HDBaseT or Ethernet. The projector also provides support for RS-232 serial controls, and includes an input for a dedicated wired IR (Infrared) remote. Equally this projector also contains a USB Type A connector, enabling the system to operate over the network using a Wi-Fi dongle (included). Rounding out the list of amazing connect-ability options, is both HDMI input and output, a DVI-D connector, and VGA input/output. Finally the projector has a very versatile placement ability through the horizontal/vertical lens shift, and its horizontal/vertical keystone correction.
The Eiki EK-621W has six optional lenses which encompass throw/width ratio's from 0.75-5.50, and comes with a quick start guide, VGA computer input cable (Dsub 15-pin to Dsub 15-pin, 6' detachable power cord, remote control with batteries, and is backed by a 3 Year or 6000 hour warranty (whichever comes first).
--Do note: this device does not come with a Lens and must be purchased separately. See list of compatible lenses under the specifications tab--
- Display Technology: 0.65" DMD DLP chip x 1
- Brightness: 6,500 ANSI Lumens
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800), 16:10
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1
- Color Reproduction: 10-bit
- Projection Light Source: Laser (Blue) + Phospher
- Lens Type (Throw:Width): Based on Lens (not included)
- Compatible Lenses: Compatible Lenses: AH-A22020, AH-A22050, AH-A21010, AH-A22010, AH-A23010
- Keystone Correction: U/D 20 degrees, L/R 20 degrees
- Inputs: Computer (D-sub15), HDMI, DVI-D, RJ-45 (HDBaseT), USB Type A (Wifi Dongle), USB Type B (Service)
- Outputs: Computer (D-sub15), HDMI, Mini Din 3 (3D Sync Out)
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p
- Security Bar: Kensington MicroSaver security slot, PIN lock
- Network Control: Wired network monitoring and control
- Wifi Compatibility: available with included USB Dongle
- Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture
- Noise (Normal/Eco): 35dB / 32dB
- Horiz. Vert. and Corner Keystone Correction
- Maximum Pitch: Up to 360 degrees
- Pin Cushion and Barrel image correction
- Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), 6' Detachable Power Cord, Lens Cover, Remote Control (with 2 AAA Batteries)
- Warranty: For Projector 3 year or 6,000 hours (whichever occurs first)
- Please Note: This projector does not come with a lens and must be purchased separately, see list of compatible lenses noted above