Conference Projector, 6500 Lumen, WXGA, 1-chip DLP, Lens Included
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
Now featuring the EK-611WA Conference Room Series Projector with standard lens from Eiki. This quality made projector features up to 6500 ANSI lumens of brightness, a 4400:1 contrast ratio and can handle resolutions up to WXGA. It can also support analog and digital video input in all color standards up to 1080p. Being designed as a high-performance conference room projector and utilizing amazing technology to offer users a very portable, durable, high quality projector that provides a great level of luminence, eco friendly, a palette of 16.7 million colors, and digital light processing (DLP) technology. These great features make the EK-611WA an ideal investment for companies and higher education facilities to add a great quality device into their existing conference rooms, or teaching facilities.
Users will benefit from features such as: wired network control, horizontal and vertical keystone correction, a built-in mechanical shutter, auto input selection, as well as pin cushion and barrel image selection. The EK-611WA also offers HDBaseT, HDMI, and DVI-D connectivity with HDCP compliance, and will accept composite and component inputs in all major standards. With 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios it has the ability to support most HDTV resolutions. The standard lens that comes included provides a digital zoom function so users can focus on the crucial information during a presentation and can create up to a 20ft image at up to 32.4ft range. Additionally the image be displayed can be reversed or inverted. The Eiki EK-611WA comes backed by a 3 year warranty on the projector and a 1 year warranty on the lamp itself from Eiki.
- Imaging System: 0.65" DMD DLP chip x 1
- Brightness: 6500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 4400:1
- Resolution Supported: up to WXGA (1280x800), 16:10
- Color Reproduction: 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Lens Specs: Speed 2.0 - 2.3, FL: 0.71 - 0.88in
- Lens Ratios: Zoom Max:Min: 1.25:1 Throw Width: 1.22-1.53:1
- Image Size Diagonal: 50-300"
- Image Width: 3.3-20'
- Throw Distance: 4.29 - 32.4'
- Inputs: Dsub15, HDMI, DVI-D, RJ45, RCA x 3 (Component), RCA (Composite), USB type A, Mini USB, Vertical Keystone Correction: Digital up to 20 degrees Up or Down
- Horizontal Keystone Correction: Digital up to 20 degrees Left or Right
- Image Orientation: Normal, Reversed, Inverted
- Local Control / Power Management: Full Function / Auto Shutdown
- Cabinet Size (HxWxD) - excluding legs 8.1 x 17.8 x 15.3 in
- Weight (without lens) 30.8 lb
- Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), 6.0 ft Detachable Power Cord, Remote Control (with 2 AAA Batteries)
- Warranty: Projector: 3 Years / 6000 Hours | Lamp: 1 year / 500 hours