CD, Cassette, MP3, USB Drive, Group Listening Classroom Combo Player
The Eiki 8080A is a classroom audio center equipped with a 7W stereo amplifier for group listening, the built-in amplifier can also be connected up to external speakers (sold separately). This unit includes 5 stereo headphone jacks for private listening that can be used simultaneously. A very unique feature of this model is that is has playbackpitch/speed control, you can change the playback pitch (speed) of tracks on the CD or USB flash drive in the range of -50% to +100% without transposing the tune. Repeat, program, and random playback functions are available during playback of tracks on a CD or USB flash drive. Choose from 3 audio sources:
CD Player: The CD player can not only play music CD's but also MP3 or WMA files, it is compatible with CD-R and CD-RW discs
Cassette Tape Player/Recorder: The cassette tape recorder can play audio from a tape but can also record tracks from a CD or USB flash drive to a cassette tape. It cannot record from cassette to CD.
USB Player/Recorder: The built-in USB recorder can play MP3 and WMA files on the connected USB flash drive, it can also convert audio data on a CD or cassette tape into the MP3 format and record it to the connected USB flash.
There are microphone and aux input connectors that can be used for mic mixing or mic sound amplification. The player was built with high quality components in mind to keep up with the demanding needs of any classroom.
- 7W Stereo Sound System for group listening, can connect external speakers
- 5 headphone jacks, can be used simultaneously
- Cassette Recorder Playback pitch(speed) control
- Microphone and auxiliary inputs for recording, mixing, or sound amplification
- 3 Audio Sources: CD Player, USB Drive Player/Recorder, Tape Cassette Player/Recorder
- Repeat Program and Random Playback functions (CD/USB)
- Power: 100-120V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 28 Watts
- Weight: 8.16 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.94 x 15.75 x 11.22 in
- Warranty: 1 year