HDMI KVM, USB, Extender Tx/Rx, RS-232, IR, Cat5/6, 590'
Introducing Comprehensive's CKE-H150IP HDMI, KVM, USB Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit. This kit extends 1080p HDMI, Audio, USB, two-way RS-232, and bi-directional IR signals over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable, up to 590 feet away. It provides remote KVM (USB keyboard and mouse, and HDMI monitor), allowing access to a USB computer or HDMI source over a gigabit network. The kit includes a local transmitter and a remote receiver; the transmitter connects to a HDMI source, while the receiver connects to a monitor, keyboard, mouse, speaker, microphone, and other USB devices.
It is an ideal solution in virtually any setting where the user needs to remotely monitor HDMI signals, such as digital signage applications or security monitoring systems. The CKE-H150IP Extender from Comprehensive is backed by a two year warranty (from Comprehensive).
Other Features of this Extender Kit Include:
- Transmitter unit has HDMI loop output
- Transmission range up to 492ft over CAT5e, 590ft over CAT6
- Support point to point and multiple source devices to multi-display connections
- Receiver has 4 USB ports (1 port USB 1.1 & 3 Port USB 2.0), to extend USB peripheral devices, such as flash disk, hard disk, keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Built in Bi-Directional audio
- Transmitter Input Connector: HDMI x 2, USB Type B x 1, RS-232: DB9 (Female)
- Receiver Output Connector: HDMI x 1, USB x 4, RS-232: DB9 (Male)
- Unit to Unit (Link): RJ45 x 1
- Support Resolution: 1920 x 1200p 32bpp@ 60 Hz
- Transmission Distance: CAT5e: 492ft, CAT6: 590ft (Max)
- Tx/Rx Audio: 3.5 mm Phone Jack x 2
- Tx/Rx IR: 3.5 mm Phone Jack x 1
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Power Supply: DC 5V 2A
- Power Consumption: 1.3Amp
- Dimensions: 4.92" x 5.51" x 1.18"
- Weight: 0.85 lb.
- Warranty: 2 Years