2-Port 1x2 VGA Video Distribution Amplifier, 350MHz
This VS92A 2-Port VGA Video Distribution Amplifier from ATEN has 350MHz video bandwidth and up to 98.5' of transmission distance. It is capable of splitting a single VGA video signal to two output displays and it supports resolutions up to 1920x1440. This device also has cascading support up to three levels which allows a single video signal to relay across up to 8 video displays while sustaining the highest quality image possible. This distribution amplifier is an ideal application for enhanced video broadcasting in public, business or classroom settings.
- Input: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), Max. distance 5.9'
- Output: 2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Bandwidth: 350MHz
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440
- Max. Distance: Up to 98.4'
- Compatible (Port 1 only): DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA,WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 9 VDC, 1.24W
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Guide
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.93 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.12" x 2.96" x 1.73"
- Warranty: 3 years