12-Port DisplayPort Video Wall Media Player
Introducing the VS1912 12-Port DisplayPort 1.1 Video Wall Media Player from ATEN. This device is a metal housed media player that is PC-based, it is a perfect solution for multi-display applications like digital signage, video walls, digital board installations, and projection screens. It supports video wall displays with up to 12 screens while allowing the user to design various creative, asymmetric layouts.
The custom widget tools provide even more options such as adding video playback, images, banners, flash media and real-time clock displays over traditional media. While the Advanced Video Wall features allow the user to layer (including Picture to Picture), resize, rotate videos and pictures at 90°, and multi-screen span.
To set up this system of displays, the user uploads multimedia files and configures everything from a remote computer across the network. Configurations and access on this device does not require extra software* and is greatly simplified by the built-in Graphical User Interface (GUI) and web interface.
Additionally, the two** built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial ports provide control of the connected displays by way of a computer or high-end controller. Also featured on this media player is a flexible scheduling function that allows the user to create detailed playlists days, weeks, or even months ahead. An HDMI input routes additional HDMI sources, while USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports import profile schedules and settings.
With all of these excellent features and technologies, the ATEN VS1912 Video Wall Media Player is the perfect solution for a variety of different applications including conference halls, trade shows, shopping malls, lobbies, or any other public setting where the user(s) require dynamic video displays. This unit comes backed by a three year warranty from ATEN.
*Google Chrome required
**An RS-232 splitter is required if you need to control more than two serial devices.
Additional Features of this Media Player Include:
- Widgets also display webpage, text, RSS or RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) over the screens
- Locking mechanism included in DisplayPort cables and DVI adapter
- ESD protection for DisplayPorts
- Firmware upgradeable
- Slim 1U design
- Rack mountable
- Video Input: 1 x HDMI
- Video Output: 12 x DisplayPort 1.1
- Data Rate: 8.64 Gbps (2.7 Gbps per lane)
- Pixel Clock: 340 MHz (with DP to DVI active adapter)
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color)
- Audio Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
- RS-232* Connector: 2 x DB-9 (Black)
- Ethernet: 2 x RJ-45
- USB: 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0
- Power Connectors: 1 x 3-prong AC Socket
- Maximum Input Power Rating: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3A
- Consumption: 120 VAC, 400W, 230 VAC, 400W
- Fan Airflow: 28.8 cfm (max. in free air)
- Operating voltage: 6.0 ~ 12.0 VDC
- Storage Capacity: 64GB mSATA
- System Memory: 8GB DDR3
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.93 x 10.63 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: 12 x DisplayPort to DVI Adapters, Power Cord, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years
- *RS-232 functionality is pending and will be available with future firmware upgrades