1x6 3G/HD/SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier - 1080p
Introducing the VS146 6-port 3G/HD/SD-SDI Distribution Amplifier from ATEN. This 3G-SDI splitter takes the signal from one SDI input and retransmits that signal to six separate SDI outputs, relaying crisp 1080p image across multiple devices in real time. It also has automatic cable equalization and the ability to distribute the SD-SDI signal over 984.2', as well as cascading to reclock SDI signals for longer transmission. This ATEN distribution amplifier is the perfect solution for applications such as surveillance systems, digital cinema, TV studios, virtually any AV application where the user needs to split camera signals or other devices equipped with 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs to multiple SDI-compliant processors or displays.
Other Features of the ATEN VS146 Splitter Include:
- Video bandwidth: 2.97Gpbs, 2.97/1.001Gbps
- Supporting SDI distance of up to 90M (3G-SDI), 150M (HD-SDI) or 300M (SD-SDI) of RG6
- Supported SDI formats:
• SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M, up to 270Mbps)
• HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, 296M up to 1.485 Gbps)
• 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M, 425M level A, B up to 2.97 Gbps)
- Features automatic detection of 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals
- LED indication of power status and SDI signal
- Locking power connector for secure communications
- Passes all ancillary data
- Input: 1 x BNC, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: 6 x BNC
- Resolution: NTSC@59.96 Hz, PAL@50 Hz, and up to 1080p@60 Hz
- Data Rate: 2.97 Gbps
- Max. Distance 295.2' (3G-SDI), 492.1' (HD-SDI), 984.2' (SD-SDI)
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5 VDC, 10W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.7 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.25" x 5.47" x 1.1"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years