8x8 HDMI Scaling Matrix Switch, Video Wall, Seamless Switch
Introducing the VM5808H 8x8 HDMI Scaling Matrix Switch from ATEN with Video Wall and Fast Switching. This switcher allows the user to connect any of eight HDMI sources (Blu-ray or DVD player, gaming console, cable boxes, cameras, or computers) to any of eight HDMI monitors, TV screens, or projectors. It has a long distance transmission with lengths up to 50' (24 AWG) with high quality 1080p images. The Video Wall allows the user to create eight custom video wall layouts by way of intuitive web GUI. Another great feature of this matrix switcher is the EDID Expert that allows for smooth power ups and highest quality display using the optimum EDID settings.
Additionally, the Seamless Switch technology with ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide real-time switching, stable signal transmissions*, and continuous video streams. The built-in high-performance scaler easily converts varying input resolutions into varying display output resolutions, providing the user with the best picture and video quality on all of the displays. To control this device, the user can manage the system via front-panel pushbuttons, built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial control, IR signal remote, or using Ethernet (Telnet/Web GUI) connections. The ATEN VM5808H matrix switch is an easy and affordable solution for a variety of AV applications, including control centers, presentations, competitions, and any installation that requires real-time reports.
Additional Features of this Matrix Switcher Include:
- ESD protection for HDMI
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master audio
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Rack Mountable
*Note from the manufacturer: If Seamless Switching is enabled, the video output will not display 3D, Deep Color or interlace (i.e., 1080i) resolutions. To make these features available, you must disable Seamless Switching.
- Video Input: 8 x HDMI, Max. Distance 6'
- Video Output: 8 x HDMI, Max. Distance 50'
- Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP 1.4 Compatible, CEC
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9
- IR: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- EDID Settings: Default / Port1 / Remix / Customized (EDID Wizard support)
- Power Connectors: 1 x 3-Prong AC Socket
- Maximum Input Power Rating: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.0A
- Power Consumption: 120 VAC, 60W, 230 VAC, 62W
- Weight: 8.88 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.02 x 10.33 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, IR Remote Control, IR Receiver, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years