4x4 VGA Matrix Switch with RS-232 & Audio
Introducing the VM0404 4x4 VGA Matrix Switch from ATEN with RS-232 & Audio. This rack mountable switch allows the user to connect up to four VGA source devices to up to four VGA displays (monitors or projectors) at the same time. This device easily switches between multiple displays and sources with a long distance transmission of up to 98'. With fast bandwidth speeds up to 300 MHz, this unit supports high performance video quality video up to 1920 x 1440 and WUXGA (1920 x 1200).
To control this metal housed device, the user can utilize the front panel pushbuttons or the built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial controller. Independent switching of video and audio sources offers flexibility and allows the user to independently connect each input to any or all of the outputs. It's manufactured with EDID mode selection, selecting the optimum EDID settings for the highest quality display and smooth power ups.
- Video Input: 4 x HDB-15 Male, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Video Output: 4 x HDB-15 Female, Max. Distance 98'
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Audio Input: 4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
- Audio Output: 4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9 Female
- IR: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
- EDID Settings: Default / Port1 / Remix / Auto
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Consumption: 5.3V DC, 2.7W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 1.92 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.24 x 3 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years