1080p HDMI/Audio Fiber Optic Extender Tx/Rx Kit - 12 Miles
The VE892 1080p HDMI/Audio Fiber Optic Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit from ATEN can transmit hi-def video and audio signals up to 12 Miles* away. By sending those signals across a fiber optic cable, the user is able to break free from the length restrictions that come with using standard HDMI cables. The included VE892T local transmitter and VE892R remote receiver can be connected via a single fiber optic cable and they support video resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz at 24-bits.
These metal housed devices can transfer RS-232 (up to 115kbps) and extend the IR remote control in both directions, one way at a time. The RS-232 also allows the user to connect peripherals such as touch screens, barcode scanners, and other serial devices. The extender units support IR signals between 30KHz to 60KHz, while the included IR receiver cable supports signals from 30KHz to 56KHz.
This fiber optic range extender kit is built with many features, such as hot-plugging which allows the user to quickly disconnect and connect the attached electronic equipment without the need of powering the equipment down beforehand. These units support 3D display, Deep Color, wide screen formats and are HDCP compatible with signaling rates up to 3.125 Gbps. They are rack-mountable and have built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection. The ATEN VE892 transmitter and receiver kit is the perfect addition to high-end home theater setups as well as in public display settings such as large restaurants, airports, hotels, and other corporations.
*Notes from the Manufacturer:
- Operating distance is approximate. A typical maximum distance may vary depending on factors such as fiber type, bandwidth, connector splicing, losses, modal or chromatic dispersion, environmental factors, and kinks.
- It is recommended that you use a Single Mode optical fiber cable that conforms to IEC 60793- 2-50 B1.1 or ITU-T G.652.B specifications.
- Transmitter Video Input: HDMI
- Receiver Video Output: HDMI
- Resolutions / Distance: Up to 1080p@20km
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP Compatible
- Tx/Rx Audio: HDMI
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x Terminal Block, 3 pole Channel Bypass
- IR Control: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack, 30~60 KHz full range transmission
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3 VDC, 5.1W
- Weight: 0.97 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.58 x 4.06 x 1.18"
- Included Accessories: IR Transmitter, IR Receiver, Mounting Kit, 2x Power Adapters, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years