HDMI HDBaseT Lite Range Extender Receiver, 4K30 (4:4:4), up to 230'
Featuring the ATEN VE801R HDMI HDBaseT Lite Range Extender Receiver Unit with 4K30 (4:4:4) up to 4K60 (4:2:0) receiving from distances up to 230 feet. This unit allows the user to connect a HDMI transmitter (Not Included) to the included remote receiver by way of a Cat 5e, 6, or 6a cable. This HDCP compatible device supports 3D, Deep Color and 4K image resolutions as well as audio features such as Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS HD. It is also manufactured with HDBaseT Anti-Jamming which reduces signal interference while high-quality video is being transmitted.
Another great feature of this unit is the EDID configuration settings for high-quality display, smooth power ups, and use of the best video resolution across multiple screens. The design of this receiver provides for a simple method for a clean mounting in any location. The side panel provides slip-resistant grooves that help prevent accidental drops when installing the unit. Those grooves also make it easier for the user to see the LED status lights. This VE801R receiver from ATEN is the perfect addition to home theaters, public displays, and corporate settings or virtually any set up that requires superior HDMI to be transmitted across long distances.
- Video Output: HDMI
- Video Input: Cat 5e, 6, or 6a
- Resolutions Range: Up to 4K@115' (Cat 5e/6) / 131' (Cat 6a), 1080p@195' (Cat 5e/6) / 230' (Cat 6a)
- Supported 4K Resolutions: 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz
- Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per lane)
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP Compatible, CEC
- Audio Output: HDMI
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack with locking
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 4.23W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.91" x 3.43" x 1.18"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years