HDMI, Cat 5 Range Extender Receiver, 1080p, 200'
The VE800AR HDMI, Cat5 Range Extender Receiver from ATEN can support crisp resolutions up to 1080p and can extend to distances up to 200 feet away from the HDMI source. Simply connect the included remote receiver to a local transmitter(Not Included) by way of a single Cat 5e cable to extend your HDMI display. This unit is DDC compatible and provides a port for you to utilize ATEN's EDID technology by connecting another Cat 5e cable.
This range extender unit supports Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio as well as other features such as 3D and Deep Color. The receiver unit is HDCP compatible and also features an 8 segment equalization (EQ) adjustment switch allowing you to optimize display quality. With all of these great features and technologies, the ATEN VE800AR HDMI Receiver is an ideal solution in home theater applications, corporate presentations, and public displays (e.g. airports, banks, stock markets, etc.).
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female
- Video Input: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1080p@131'
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- EQ Switch: 1 x Knob
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP Compatible
- Audio Output: HDMI Type A Female
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 0.75W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.35 lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.54" x 2.17" x 0.87"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapters, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years