HDMI, Cat5 Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit, 1080p, 200'
The VE800A HDMI, Cat5 Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit from ATEN can support crisp resolutions up to 1080p and can extend to distances up to 200 feet away from the HDMI source. Simply connect the included local transmitter and remote receiver via a single Cat 5e cable to extend your HDMI display. These units are DDC compatible and provide a port for you to utilize ATEN's EDID technology by connecting another Cat 5e cable.
These range extender units support Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio as well as other features such as 3D and Deep Color. The receiver unit also features an 8 segment equalization (EQ) adjustment switch allowing you to optimize display quality. Both the transmitter and the receiver are HDCP compatible. With all of these great features and technologies, the ATEN VE800A HDMI Tx/Rx Kit is an ideal solution in home theater applications, corporate presentations, and public displays (e.g. airports, banks, stock markets, etc.).
- This kit comes with a VE800AT HDMI Transmitter and a VE800AR HDMI Receiver
- Transmitter Video Input: 1 x HDMI Type A Female
- Receiver Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female
- Unit to Unit: 2 x RJ-45 Female
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1080p@131'
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Rx EQ Switch: 1 x Knob
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP Compatible
- Tx/Rx Audio In/Out: HDMI Type A Female
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Tx Power Consumption: 5V DC, 1W
- Rx Power Consumption: 5V DC, 0.75W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.35 lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.54" x 2.17" x 0.87"
- Included Accessories: 2x Power Adapters, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years