VGA/Audio, Cat5 Range Extender Receiver, RS-232, 300 MHz, 650'
The VE200R VGA/Audio Cat5 Range Extender Receiver Unit from ATEN comes with RS-232 control and extends to distances up to 650 feet. The user can connect the receiver to a transmitter(Not Included) using the desired length of Cat 5e twisted pair cable (Not Included). This unit can support high quality resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. This receiver is able to support up to two VGA displays with audio.
The built-in RS-232 ports allow for simple channel selection for this range extender unit. The adjustable gain control allows the user to manually adjust the signal strength to compensate for distance and provide the sharpest picture quality. With these great features and technologies, the VE200R Receiver Unit from ATEN is a flexible solution ideal for home theater systems, stock market displays, airport flight boards or virtually any setting that requires multimedia content to be delivered across long distances.
- Video Out: 2 x HDB-15 Female
- Video In: Cat 5e Twisted Pair (RJ-45)
- Audio Out: 2 x Mini Stereo Jack
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1920 x 1200@98', 1600 x 1200@492' 1280 x 1024@656'
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Control: RS-232 DB-9, IR Mini Stereo Jack
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 3.9W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.77 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.47" x 3.46" x 1.13"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, VGA/Audio Cable 5.9', Infrared Remote Control, Infrared Receiver, Infrared Receiver Holder, Rack Mount Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years