VGA/Audio, Cat5 Range Extender Tx/Rx Kit, 300 MHz, 1000'
The ATEN VE170 VGA/Audio Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit extends the users 1920 x 1200 resolution video content over Cat5 at bandwidth speeds up to 300 MHz. This kit comes with one VE170T transmitter and one VE170R receiver. Connect the transmitter to the receiver using your desired length of Cat 5e cable (Not Included), and transmit to devices at distances up to 1000 feet away. Both the local transmitter and remote receiver locations have the ability to support VGA displays.
Adjustable gain control provides the ability to manually adjust the signal strength to compensate for distance. Both devices in this kit have built-in ESD protection, are rack-mountable and support mono Audio. All of these great technologies and features make the VE170 Tx/Rx Kit from ATEN a flexible solution ideal for home theater systems, gym displays, airport flight boards or virtually any setting that requires multimedia content to be delivered across long distances.
- This Kit Includes a VE170T VGA/Audio Cat 5 Transmitter and a VE170R VGA/Audio Cat 5 Receiver
- Transmitter Video In: 1 x HDB-15 Male, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Transmitter Video Out: 1 x HDB-15 Female
- Receiver Video Out: 1 x HDB-15 Female
- Unit to Unit: Cat 5e (RJ-45)
- Tx/Rx Audio In/Out: Mini Stereo Jack
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1920 x 1200@98', 1280 x 1024@984'
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Tx/Rx Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Tx Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 2.66W
- Rx Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 3.66W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.53 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.03" x 3.56" x 0.89"
- Included Accessories: 2x Power Adapters, VGA/Audio Cable 5.9', Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years