VGA Booster, 300MHz, up to 1920 x 1200, 100'
This VB100 VGA Booster from ATEN has a maximum bandwidth of 300MHz and can reach distances up to 100' with 1920 x 1200 resolution. It extends VGA signal from a source device (computer, laptop) and transmits to display devices like projectors or TVs without any signal loss. This compact device is built for an easy installation, with manual gain control that allows the user to improve the quality of their devices imaging to compensate for varying distances. It has built-in LED light to indicate power and the booster itself can actually be powered from the VGA source.
This metal housed booster requires no software installation and supports hot-plugging which allows the user to quickly plug and unplug attached equipment without the need of powering down the equipment. All of these great features and technologies make the ATEN VB100 the perfect addition to public displays, such as flight boards in airports, advertisement screens in banks, or virtually any setting where the user needs to extend their VGA display signal over long distances.
- Input: HDB-15
- Output: HDB-15
- Resolutions/Distance: up to 1920 x 1200@100'
- 1280 x 1024@230'
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA, multisync monitors, wide screen formats
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 0.9W
- Manual Gain Control Switch: 1 x Knob
- Weight: 0.13 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.39 x 2.71 x 0.81"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years