4x4 USB 3.0 Peripheral Sharing Device for 4 Computers
The US434 4-port USB Peripheral Switcher from ATEN allows four computers to share use of four USB 3.0 devices. With the USB 3.0 compliance, this device can support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and has backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. This all-in-one designed switcher is cost effective and provides a cleaner look by eliminating cable clutter for the user(s) computers and peripheral devices (USB docking stations, HD cameras, graphics card, printer). The user can set the focus on any of the computers by using the external remote port selector. With multiplatform support (Mac, Windows, Linux) and all of the other great features of this 4x4 USB switcher, the ATEN US434 is an ideal way to share USB 3.0 peripherals in any corporate office setting.
- Computer Connector: 4 x USB Type B Female
- Device Connector: 4 x USB Type A Female
- Power (Optional): 1 x USB micro B Female
- Port Selection: Remote port selector
- USB 3.0 compliant
- Data Transfer Rates: up to 5Gbps
- LEDs indicates which computer is active
- Over-current protection
- Multiplatform support Windows, Linux and Mac
- Micro USB power jack for additional power supply
- Hot pluggable, no driver or software required
- USB Cable: 2 x 3.9' / 2 x 5.9'
- Remote Port Selector: 5.9'
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.29 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.69" x 3.66" x 1.06"
- Included Accessories: 4x USB 3.0 Type-B to Type-A Cables, Remote Port Selector, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years