2x4 USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing Device for 2 computers
The US224 2-port USB Peripheral Switcher from ATEN allows two computers to share use of four USB 2.0 devices (a keyboard, mouse and up to two peripheral devices). This all-in-one designed switcher eliminates the need for having separate USB keyboards, mice, and peripheral devices (printer, scanner, external hard drive) for each computer. It is cost effective and provides a cleaner look by eliminating cable clutter for the user(s). The user can set the focus on either of the computers by using the external remote port selector. With multiplatform support (Mac, Windows, Linux, Sun) and all of the other great features of this 2x4 USB switcher, the ATEN US224 is an ideal way to share USB 2.0 peripherals in any corporate office setting.
Other Features of this USB Peripheral Switcher Include:
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- LED indicators display port focus
- Overcurrent protection
- Hot pluggable
- Computer Connector: 2 x USB Type A Male
- Device Connector: 4 x USB Type A Female
- Power (Optional): 1 x USB Mini B Female
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- USB Cable: 2 x 3.9'
- Simple port selection via remote port selector
- Remote Port Selector: 5.9'
- Supports USB power adapter - Not Included
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.31 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.24" x 2.62" x 1"
- Warranty: 3 years