PS/2 to USB Signal Adapter Cable, 35.4"
Featuring the UC10KM PS/2 to USB Signal 35.4" Adapter Cable from ATEN. By converting signals from PS/2 into USB, this adapter cable allows the user to connect PS/2 devices (mouse and keyboard) into USB inputs. It supports multiple operating systems and offers a convenient way for users to set-up their systems.
- USB Port: 1 x USB Type A Male (Black)
- PS/2 Keyboard: 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)
- PS/2 Mouse: 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Green)
- Cable Length: 35.4"
- Platforms: Windows/Linux
- Data Rate: 12 Mbps
- USB 1.1 Compatible
- Power Mode: Bus Powered (via the USB Cable)
- Supports PS/2 mice and Microsoft IntelliMouse
- Compatible with KVM switches
- Easy installation - no software required
- OS Support: Windows, Linux Redhat 7.0 or higher
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.13 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 0.59" x 1.46" x 0.43"
- Warranty: 3 years