PS/2 to USB Signal Adapter Cable with Mac Support, 11.8"
Featuring the ATEN UC100KMA PS/2 to USB Signal Adapter 11.8" Cable with Mac Support. This adapter cable converts signals from PS/2 equipment into USB signals, allowing the user to connect PS/2 devices (mouse and keyboard) into USB inputs. It supports multiple operating systems and offers a convenient way for users to set-up their systems.
- USB Port: 1 x USB Type A Male (White)
- PS/2 Keyboard: 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)
- PS/2 Mouse: 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Green)
- Cable Length: 11.8"
- LED Link: 2 (green)
- Platforms: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Linux, Mac OS 8.6 or Higher SUN Solaris 8
- Data Rate: 12 Mbps
- USB 1.1 Compatible
- Power Mode: Bus Powered (via the USB cable)
- Supports PS/2 mice and Microsoft IntelliMouse
- Compatible with KVM switches
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.18 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.6" x 1.85" x 0.98"
- Warranty: 3 years