PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter Cable - 15'
The KA7920 PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter Cable from ATEN with built-in 15' cable, has been designed to connect the KVM switch to the video, PS/2 mouse and PS/2 keyboard ports of the target computer. It comes in a small form factor and light weight design, that makes it fit perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers. It offers superior video quality with resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 within a distance of 15'. Additionally this device features a hot pluggable design so users can add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- Link Connectors: 1 x RJ-45 Female with 15' Cat 5 cable
- Computer Connectors: 2 x PS/2 Male, 1 x HDB-15 Male
- Video Quality: Up to 1600 x 1200 at 15'
- Hot pluggable: add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Compact size
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.55 lb
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.12 x 1.46 x 0.61"
- Warranty: 3 years