USB HDMI Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card Support
The ATEN KA7168 is a KVM Adapter cable that has been designed to connect a KVM switch to the HDMI video and USB ports of a target computer. This USB / HDMI Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card support, supports an HDMI output and provides a USB plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support. Representing the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables, the cable comes in a compact, light weight design, that offers superior signal compensation and delay skew technology to greatly enhance video quality. Additionally the KA7168 provides virtual media support, lifetime firmware upgrades, a bulit-in ASIC and utilizes ASC technique so no DIP switch settings are needed for different distances.
* Virtual media and CAC reader functions are not supported for KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KN2116A, KN4116, KN2132, or KN4132*
- Connectors: Link: RJ45, USB to Computer: USB Type A Male, Smart Card/CAC to Computer: USB Type A Male, HDMI to Computer: HDMI Male
- LED's: Online: Green / Power: Orange
- Housing: Plastic
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation: keeps your server functioning smoothly when it's disconnected from the switch's KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.58 x 2.20 x 0.83"
- Weight: 0.22lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years