USB DVI-D Virtual Media Adapter
The ATEN KA7166 is a USB DVI virtual media KVM Adapter Cable with Smart Card Support that has been designed to connect a KVM switch to the DVI-D video and USB ports of a target computer. This device provides a DVI-D output and offers a UBS plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support. With its small size and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables, offering superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality. There is Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), so no DIP switch setting is needed for different distances. Additionally this unit provides keyboard and mouse emulation that allows your servers to keep functioning smoothly when it's disconnected from the switch's KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port. The KA7166 is CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun).
- Link Connectors: RJ-45
- Computer Connectors: 2 x USB, 1 x DVI-D Male
- LED's: 1 Green for Link, 1 Orange for Power
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.58 x 2.2 x 0.83"
- Warranty: 3 Years