Energy Box w/ Real Time Power Monitoring - 1U Rack Size
Introducing the ATEN EC1000 Energy Box with Real Time Power Monitoring and 1U Rack Size. This metal housed energy box is the latest of ATEN's energy intelligence solutions - NRGence. It is a cost effective way to monitor ATEN's Energy PDUs by ensuring effective and safe energy saving power management. It has four Energy Sensor ports on the rear panel that can connect and monitor four Energy PDU units. Additionally, it features four Environment Sensor ports that are compatible with external sensors (EA1140, EA1240, EA1340 - All sold separately).
The compatible external sensors allow the user to monitor environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, and differential pressure. The user can monitor these conditions from separate areas of a server room, giving a wide range of protection. This control box allows all environmental and power data to be displayed at the rack or remotely for easy maintenance and viewing capability. It is a standalone box with monitoring that is controlled Over IP by ATEN's eco Sensors Software or Web GUI.
Some of the features of this energy box include system logs, real-time status, event notifications, and threshold alerts. It also logs the power and environmental conditions according to the customizable maximum/minimum thresholds set for temperature, humidity, electrical current, and differential pressure. The remote monitoring offers the user secure access with 128bits SSL encryption as well as customizable account policies.
Additional management interfaces include HTTP, HTTPS, and SNMPv1 (as well as v2 & v3 - read, write, trap); along with RADIUS supported remote authentication. Lastly, event notifications can be monitored by Syslog/SMTP/SNMP trap and real-time local audible alarms provide remote alerting. With all of these great technologies and features, the EC1000 from ATEN allows the user to upgrade their cabinet with the help of ATEN's Energy PDUs and eco Sensors Energy Management Software.
- Energy Sensor Port: 4 x RJ-45 Female
- Environment Sensor Ports: 4 x RJ-11 Female
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- LAN Ports: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- Port Selection: Pushbutton
- Switch Reset: 1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton
- Switch Selection: 1 x Selection Pushbutton
- LEDs: PDU Status: 4 (Orange), Environment Sensor Status: 4 (Green), Selected: 1 digit 7-segment (Orange), Power: 1 (Blue), Link: 1 (Orange/Green), 1 (Green)
- Monitoring Range: 100 240V, 50/60Hz, 0A to 32A(per port)
- LED Display Resolution: 0.1A
- Precision: 0.1A@0 ~ 1A, 1% >1A
- Power Consumption: DC 5.3 V
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.87" x 2.99" x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, Mounting Kit, 4x RJ-45 Cables, CD ROM (Manual, eco Sensors Software), User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years