2-Port PS/2 VGA Cable KVM Switch, 3'
The Aten CS62S is a user friendly designed 3', 2-Port PS/2 VGA cable with KVM switch. This device allows for the control of 2 servers via single console. It offers great video quality resolutions of 2048 x 1536, DDC2B, has an Auto Scan Function to monitor computer operation, is non-powered, and is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista, LINUX and FreeBSD operating systems.
- One PS/2 console controls 2 PS/2 computers
- Superior video quality-up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
- Console Ports: 6-pin Min-DIN Female, 6-pin Min-DIN Female, HDB-15 Female
- KVM Ports: 2 x 6-pin Min-DIN Male, 2 x 6-pin Min-DIN Male, 2 x HDB-15 Male
- Scan Interval: 3, 5, 10, 20 seconds
- Compact design: built in 3' cables
- All-in-one design
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
- OS Compatibility: includes Windows 2000/XP/Vista, LINUX and FreeBSD
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2
- Warranty: 3 Years