4-Port USB 2.0 Dual-Link DVI KVMP Switch, 2.1 Audio
Introducing the CS1784A 4-Port USB 2.0 Dual-Link DVI KVMP Switch from ATEN. This metal housed device provides DVI monitor interface and audio support, while combining the capabilities of a 4-port KVM switch with a 2-port USB hub. It allows the user to control four computers and two additional USB devices. It is also built with advanced features like gaming keyboard compatibility and high quality 2.1 channel surround system with full bass response. The user can port switch or select by using the front panel pushbuttons, use hotkeys, or the mouse for computer control and selection.
This device is nVidia 3D Vision Ready with 120Hz LCD monitors as well as active shutter glasses in order to create a 3D environment with a maximum resolution up to 1920 x 1080. Video DynaSync is a technology exclusive to ATEN, it optimizes resolution when port switching and also eliminates boot-up display problems. With power on detection, this device senses when a computer powers down and automatically switches to the next powered-on computer. This HDCP compatible switch provides convenience and flexibility as well as peace of mind for the user, making this ATEN CS1784A Switch the perfect addition to a variety of AV settings.
- Console Ports:
- Keyboard/Mouse: 1 x USB Type A (Black, rear panel)
- Video: 1 x DVI-I (White)
- Line Out: 2 x Mini Stereo Jack (Green)
- Microphone: 2 x Mini Stereo Jack (Pink, 1 x front panel, 1 x rear panel)
- KVM Ports:
- Keyboard/Mouse: 4 x USB Type B (White)
- Video: 4 x DVI-I (White)
- Line Out: 4 x Mini Stereo Jack (Green)
- Microphone: 4 x Mini Stereo Jack (Pink)
- Additional Specs:
- Computer Connections: 4
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB 2.0 Hub: 2 x USB Type A (White, 1 x front panel, 1 x rear panel)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (Single Link), 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz (Dual Link), Widescreen Support
- Power Consumption: DC 5.3V, 10 W
- Weight: 2.05 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.63 x 3.46 x 2.19"
- Included Accessories: 4 x DVI-D KVM Cables sets 5.9', Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years
- For Even More Specs Please Click Here