4-Port DVI/Audio USB 2.0 KVMP Switch, 1920 x 1200
Featuring the ATEN CubiQ CS1764A 4-Port DVI/Audio USB 2.0 KVMP Switch. This metal housed device combines the functionality of both a 4-port KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) switch as well as a 2-port USB 2.0 hub, it also provides an interface for DVI (a digital monitor), supporting resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. With this device, the user can connect four computers and control them from a single monitor console, USB keyboard, USB mouse. Doubling as a USB 2.0 compliant hub, this switch allows each computer to access any of the connected peripherals, one-at-a-time.
Additionally, this switch is manufactured with ATEN's Video DynaSync technology which optimizes resolution when port switching and eliminates boot-up display problems. The DynaSync also stores the console monitor's Extended Display Identification Data, or EDID, to optimize the resolution of the display. This unit also has power on detection, meaning this device senses when a connected computer powers down and automatically switches to the next powered-on computer. To control this device, the user can make selections using the front panel pushbuttons as well as hotkeys.
- Computer Connections: 4
- Port Selection: Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse
- Console Ports: 2 x USB Type A, 1 x DVI-I, 4 x Mini Stereo Jack
- KVM Ports: 4 x USB Type B, 4 x DVI-I, 8 x Mini Stereo Jack
- Video: 1920 x 1200, 60Hz, DDC2B
- Power Consumption: DC 5.3V, 10.7W
- Audio: 2.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio Focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support
- HDCP compliant
- Multiplatform Support - Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Weight: 2.07 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.63 x 3.46 x 2.19"
- Included Accessories: 4 x USB DVI-D Single Link KVM Cables, Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years