16-Port 17" LCD Console, USB/PS2 KVM Switch, 16 USB KVM Cables
The CL5716MUKIT from ATEN is a high performance 16-Port LCD KVM Switch with integrated USB and PS/2 connections, and 16 USB KVM cables. This device allows access to multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM console. Its 16-port design allows it to control up to 16 computers. In addition users and IT professionals can daisy chain as many as 31 additional KVM switches to the CL5716MUKIT, which brings the number of controllable computers up to 512. By providing a built-in 16-port KVM switch, keyboard, touchpad, and 17" LCD monitor, users gain a super space-saving rack-mountable device that offers a streamlined approach to KVM switch technology.
The CL5716MUKIT provides dual interface support, for computers and consoles with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice. Being multi-platform based, it is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun as well as supporting multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac, and Sun. The 17" LED-backlit LCD monitor comes in a unique Slideaway housing for further space saving while offering superior video quality that supports resolutions up to 1280x1024 @ 75Hz. The LCD module also provides a USB port that allows each computer to access USB peripherals, and can rotate up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle.
Automatic features have been built-in to the way this LCD KVM Switch operates as well. The three most notable being Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection, Station Auto-sensing, and Auto Scan mode. Station Auto-Sensing works by sensing the station's position on daisy-chained installations, eliminating the need for manual dip switch settings, the front panel led indicates station's position. While the Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers. In addition no software is required as convenient computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menus have been provided. For system security, a two level password safety net is provided, making it so only authorized users can view and control computers. Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed. If installed in a dimly lit room, ATEN has even integrated a front panel LED light to provide illumination of the keyboard and touchpad.
- Computer Connections: Direct: 16, up to 512(via Daisy-Chain)
- Console Connectors: KVM: SPHD-18 Male, USB Type A (peripherals), RJ-11 (Flash ROM Upgrade)
- Computer KVM Connectors: 16 x SPHD-15 Female
- Daisy Chain Connector: DB-25 Male
- Additional Ports: Power 3-prong AC socket (Power), USB Type A Female
- Video: 17" LED-backlit LCD, 1280x1024 @ 75Hz (DDC2B)
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2, USB
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Multiplatform support: Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Scan Interval: 1-255 sec.
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC
- Power Consumption: 120V, 15.2W / 230V, 16W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 18.9 x 1.7 x 24.9"
- Weight: 30lbs
- Package Contents: 1x CL5716 KVM Switch with standard Rack Mount Kit, 1x 5-in-1 USB / PS/2 Console Cable, 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable, 1x Power Cord 6', 1x Grounding Wire 4', 1x User Manual, 1x Quick Start Guide
- Cable Bundle Includes: 4x 2L5201U 4' USB KVM Cable, 8x 2L5202U 6' USB KVM Cable, 4x 2L5203U 10' USB KVM Cable
- Warranty: 3 Years