8-Port, 17" LCD Console, KVM Switch, 8 USB KVM Cable Bundle
The Aten CL1008MUKIT is a high-quality 17" LCD Monitor 8-Port KVM Switch with 8 USB KVM Cables. This Console Switch has been designed to allow a user access and control to up to 8 computers from a single keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) console. It also has the ability to daisy chain up 15 additional KVM switches so that up to 128 computers can all be controlled from a single KVM console. By integrating a 17" LED backlit LCD monitor, keyboard, and touchboard, this setup allows for a streamlined, space-saving approach to KVM switch technology. An Aten exclusive LED illumination light has been built-in to the front panel of the console allowing users to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions.
The CL1008MUKIT comes with a standard rack mount kit, that offers installers an easy rack mounting integration in to a single 1U rack space. No additional software is needed to provide a smooth transition during installation, this unit offers a convenient computer selection via hotkeys and mouse driven intuitive on screen display (OSD) menus. There is broadcast support that makes it so commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation. A two level password security has been given so only authorized users can view and control the computers; up to four users plus an admin with separate profiles for each. In addition the video settings of attached computers are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor, with Auto scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers.
- Max Computer Connections: 8, up to 128 with additional units daisy chained
- CPU Connectors: Keyboard, mouse, and monitor: 8 x SPHD female, Flash ROM upgrade: 1 x firmware upgrade port
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 1024@75Hz, DDC2B
- Scan Interval: 1-255 Seconds
- Monitor: 17" back-lit LCD
- Port Selection: OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD
- Emulation: Keyboard, mouse: PS/2
- Daisy Chain Connection: 1 x DB-25 male
- Buttons or Switches Power: 1 x rocker , Reset: 1 x semi-recessed pushbutton , Port Selection: 8 x pushbutton , LCD Adjustment: 4 x pushbutton , Firmware Upgrade: 1 x slide
- Hot pluggable: add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Power Requirements: 120 to 240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz, 1 A
- Power Consumption: 120 V: 30 W / 230 V: 37 W
- Dimensions(W x D x H): 25.0 x 18.9 x 1.7"
- Weight: 26lbs
- Package Contents: CL1008 with Standard Rack Mount Kit, 8x Custom USB KVM Cables (4-6ft. & 4-10ft. USB Cables), 1x Power Cord 6', 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable, User Manual, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 2 Years